Influencer marketing isn’t going anywhere – if anything it’s only becoming more relevant form of advertising that tech giants like Facebook are investing in.
As brands embrace this more authentic form of marketing, we notice a gap in the industry. Black and brown creators were being overlooked for campaigns despite the impact they have in their community and mainstream culture.
So we started Intecoo to fill that need and started inviting cultural creators to a common ground via slack.
Our roots are in Atlanta, but we’re on a mission to help multicultural creators across the country build better relationships with brands and monetize their influence. Serving as a catalyst between both parties, we make sure everyone is winning.
From identifying influencers that are the right fit for a campaign to ensuring that a brand’s message is culturally relevant, we tackle diversity in influencer marketing like no other platform.
At Intecoo, influence is done differently. We’re able to genuinely create a culture of collaboration because we’re at the center of the influential community that brands want to reach.
We know the power of authentic relationships, and we want to stay connected with you. Here are a few ways we can keep in touch:
- Feel free to join our creator network and connect with other influencers in our community. Join In Here.
- We’re always open to new writers & contributors that want to share some game with us. Write A Story.
- We love working with other organizations to create experiences of value. Let us know if you’d like to partner with us for an event. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Instagram to see what we’re up to and find potential brand partnerships.
- Stay tuned to more blog posts about everything from e-commerce to content creation. Email List.
Cheers to authenticity, creativity and moving the culture forward!