As brands started to embrace this new, more authentic form of marketing, we noticed a gap in the industry. Black and brown creators were being overlooked for campaigns despite the impact they have in their community and mainstream culture.
We started Intecoo to fill that need.
Our roots are in Atlanta, but we’re on a mission to help multicultural creators across the country build better relationships with brands to monetize their influence and expand their reach. By serving as a catalyst between both parties, we make sure everyone is winning.
From identifying influencers that are the right fit for a campaign to ensuring that a brand’s message is culturally relevant to prepping creators for partnerships, we tackle diversity in influencer marketing like no other agency.
At Intecoo, influence is done differently. We’re able to genuinely create a culture of collaboration because we’re at the center of the influential community that brands want to reach and that content creators value.
We know the power of authentic relationships, and we want to stay connected with you. Here are a few ways we can keep in touch:
- Apply to join our influencer network to be the first considered for dope collaborations. Submit your application here.
- Need help with a one-off project like pitching brands or creating a paid social strategy? Hit up our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you’re based in Atlanta, keep an eye on our emails for upcoming events that we’re hosting or that we discover in the city.
- Follow us on Instagram to see what we’re up to and find potential brand partnerships.
- Stay tuned to more blog posts about everything from e-commerce to content creation.
Cheers to authenticity, creativity and moving the culture forward!